
Happy to report that we do have weekends when we all
just go our separate ways and enjoy ourselves.
Rudi in Raub - surviving the wild
He needed to be with the guys for awhile
Irani at school for three days and two nights
At Camp - reading books under the torchlight
Inas at BTS - shopping shopping shopping
Buying her costume for the MSR thing
(I am trying to keep up with the acronyms)
Iman sleeping at Alysha's place
Instead of being together on MySpace
(Alysha just came back from Bahrain!)
Ilena furiously doing puzzles, her brain
loves them - she does them again and again
(For her - the tougher, the better)
Ikesha colouring mermaids and hearts
Dolphins, sea-lions and stars
And I am blogging playing catch up
I have seriously caught the writing bug!
Bik - busy planning her holiday this Raya
What to bring home - an electric toothbrush!
The only thing hiccup was Rudi and Irani quibbling over the sleeping bag. Of course Daddy gave in without much fuss!
Rudi in Raub - surviving the wild
He needed to be with the guys for awhile
Irani at school for three days and two nights
At Camp - reading books under the torchlight
Inas at BTS - shopping shopping shopping
Buying her costume for the MSR thing
(I am trying to keep up with the acronyms)
Iman sleeping at Alysha's place
Instead of being together on MySpace
(Alysha just came back from Bahrain!)
Ilena furiously doing puzzles, her brain
loves them - she does them again and again
(For her - the tougher, the better)
Ikesha colouring mermaids and hearts
Dolphins, sea-lions and stars
And I am blogging playing catch up
I have seriously caught the writing bug!
Bik - busy planning her holiday this Raya
What to bring home - an electric toothbrush!
The only thing hiccup was Rudi and Irani quibbling over the sleeping bag. Of course Daddy gave in without much fuss!
No comments:
Post a Comment