SO lovely! The lights are enchanting, and I so love seeing the beautiful souls shining out of all of your eyes. Such a light0filled family!!! I am glad it was magical for you. You so deserve it - I can see the love you bathe your family in. It shows in their eyes. Beautiful to see!
Ninot, I counted that there are seven of you.. and I noticed the birthday cake was sliced into six parts.. Do I have to call Hercule Poirot to find out who is on diet/missing on your birthday?
Ha ha! Got me there, Ayoh Wang. Actually, there are eight of us including Bik. Bik shared with Ikesha. And birthday girl was on diet to fit in her baju raya!
Dear Sherry, Thank you. Yes, it's lovely but a lot of hard work keeping everyone together. And the eldest will soon be flying the coop to the wide open world...sigh
6 comments:
Wow,
You have so many lights in your life..
May Allah's light guide us to his sirathalmustaqim..
Selamat hari Raya to you and your loved one
SO lovely! The lights are enchanting, and I so love seeing the beautiful souls shining out of all of your eyes. Such a light0filled family!!! I am glad it was magical for you. You so deserve it - I can see the love you bathe your family in. It shows in their eyes. Beautiful to see!
Ninot,
I counted that there are seven of you.. and I noticed the birthday cake was sliced into six parts.. Do I have to call Hercule Poirot to find out who is on diet/missing on your birthday?
Ha ha!
Got me there, Ayoh Wang. Actually, there are eight of us including Bik. Bik shared with Ikesha. And birthday girl was on diet to fit in her baju raya!
Dear Sherry,
Thank you. Yes, it's lovely but a lot of hard work keeping everyone together. And the eldest will soon be flying the coop to the wide open world...sigh
How wonderful; I love the idea of candles in the garden, so beautiful!
I love the light n' warmth of your family; You are surrounded by compassion! What a lovely gift~
Post a Comment