Thursday, November 11, 2010

Amy and the Blue Strawberries


I bought this delightful picture book years ago for Inas when she started reading storybooks. Today I read it to Ikesha who made me read it three times.

Then Ilena read it almost perfectly! Of course Irani can read this book too and I think she read it to Ikesha at bedtime a couple weeks back.

Aahhhh, I love watchingthe kids growing up. And seeing books passed down lovingly.

2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Lovely. Books are one of the best legacies a parent can introduce their children too. I have picked up an armload of books at the library every week since I was five years old. Such a wealth of riches between their covers. Love this post.

Wan Sharif said...

Could not add more to Sherry.. a nice legacies you have there Ninot..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails