Monday, January 10, 2011

My Egyptian Ball on New Years Eve


I had a blast organising the New Year's Eve - On The Nile



The grand entrance by Queen Of The Nile, Juita Jalil led by her entourage.


It was themed Egyptian all the way through.



Dancers enthralled.



Couldn't have done it without my team!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Juita Jalil, Michele Nunis, Ee, dancers, Tony for the excellent Egyptian fare and beng for the lovely lovely Souvenir Programme, backdrops and more. Most of all, thanks to Thana and Khalil for the whole coordination.

4 comments:

Al-Manar said...

Now I know better what she looks like!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

It looks absolutely wonderful! You did a great job! Bet it was a blast. Your site looks good, too.

Wan Sharif said...

Oww.. you have belly dancing on the Nile as well.. hopefully not too many people lost their coordination.. after such a bubbly night..

Ella said...

I love the theme! I am sure it was an amazing evening!
How fabulous; You are quite the party planner~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails