Saturday, June 12, 2010

TO THE BEACH


It was to be the busiest week in June with family functions to attend, visitors from Singapore and the World Cup season upon us. And yet the school holidays are here and the girls have been working so hard at their exams.

So we quietly slipped away before the hectic weekend for two days at the beach in heavanly Pangkor.

Best family movie for June - I guess it must be Prince Of Persia.

Now, it is going to be busy busy busy again until July. Just in time to wind down together and catch Nanny Mc Phee - The Big Bang before the onslought of exams come around again.

(pictures to follow)

2 comments:

Al-Manar said...

Ninotaziz,
You are the first to have so many blogs running simultaneously. I have not come across another. It is a pleasure to go through a piece of writing that runs smoothly, simple and as-a-matter-of-fact and unpretentious. I am glad to have stumbled here by chance.

ninotaziz said...

Dear Pakcik (if you don't mind me calling you Pakcik),

Thank you for dropping by and for giving me the chance to get to know the work you do at Al-Manar.

The world of blogging has introduced so many hard-working and passionate people who are dedicated to their causes.

Blogging for me started out as a channel to leave something behind for my five daughters. Now, I find I have so much to see and learn - I must get to taste satar in Terengganu and seek out old penglipurlara and pemantun in our country, sadly a dying breed.

I enjoyed your blog tremendously. Please do drop by anytime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails