
Here is her budget plan so far:
Destination: Universal Themepark (WWOHP)
Hotel: Wingate By Windham
Budget Sheet (Per person)
Airplane ticket: RM5000 ($1500)
Accomodation: 5 days (2 Queen Beds Room) ($700 per room) ($175/RM615 per person)
Themepark tickets: 4 days ($150/RM525 per person)
Shopping: ($1000/RM3500) ($250/RM875 per day at the themepark)
_________________________________________________
Total: $2825 (RM9888-RM10000)
24 months of payment (RM1000-RM550): RM10800 ($3086)
They plan to work at Borders part-time for two years saving RM450 a month.
Frankly, I was not this industrious at this age.
I was oogling the cute gymnasts in our Selangor team and cramming for Perdagangan miserably. The concept of budget and profit and loss accounts were just subjects to pass in school.
2 comments:
That is a lot of money to me.
Dear Pakcik,
It is more the planning and the dream which I try not to stifle.
Next month, the girls will be planning something else...until they find their true calling.
Post a Comment