Thursday, April 21, 2011

A perfect busy day

I must say I am enjoying my new life. Yes, after I changed jobs, I have discovered one can breathe, laugh and love while still being a working mom. I used to pause to take a deep breath...now I can do it all the time. My time is flexible enough for me to pause and reflect. The best part is that I have my Saturdays off as well!

I usually start the day with prayers. But now I can also tuck in some exercise time after that. I can prepare the girls' homework and see them off to school. even little Ikesha!

Then, I get to have breakfast with hubby, something we have not managed on a working day on a regular basis for a long time.

Driving to work now takes 45 minutes, and not two hours like it used too. Wow!

Today I managed to see an old friend who needed company. And talked to my daughter Iman about college. And I managed to have tea with hubby on the way home. Checked the girls' homework. Normally I read them some stories but not tonight. Rudi and I both exercised again. I finished the day off with my prayers. And managed to remember to moisturise with right night cream...I always forget this.

And did I mention...my pomegranates are fruiting for the very first time!

2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

It does sound like a perfect day. Family times, where the best and most enduring memories are made. Wonderful, Ninot!!!!!

Wan Sharif said...

Glad to know that you have change job that allow you to spend quality time with your loved one.. rather than in the traffic jam ;)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails