Ninotaziz, thank you for visiting my site and leaving your comment. I have read some of your work and recognized you as a kindred spirit, which is why I am following your blog. I will hunt around and find the articles you speak of. We share concern for the state of things........you have beautiful young children, so have even more reason to be concerned. I will be back to read more and to find the articles you speak of......keep writing!!!!!!!!!! It matters!
1 comment:
Ninotaziz, thank you for visiting my site and leaving your comment. I have read some of your work and recognized you as a kindred spirit, which is why I am following your blog. I will hunt around and find the articles you speak of. We share concern for the state of things........you have beautiful young children, so have even more reason to be concerned. I will be back to read more and to find the articles you speak of......keep writing!!!!!!!!!! It matters!
Post a Comment